Lungs are pretty good at cleaning and repairing themselves when leaving healthily. However, if you’re often exposed to pollutants such as cigarette smoking or air pollution, your lungs can be very badly affected.
Therefore, the best way to ensure your lungs are healthy is by avoiding harmful toxins, as well as taking regular exercise and consuming healthy foods.
However, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, the best way to improve your lung health is to perform a few breathing exercises. Thus, you will boost your overall health, lower the risk of cancer, expand lung capacity, and thoroughly clean the respiratory tract.
Here is the simple breathing exercise for good deep lung cleansing:
Here’s how to complete the activity. Meanwhile to reap all the benefits, it’s best to perform it in the morning, when there’s fresh air.
- Stand up, relax deeply, center yourself within your breathing technique.
- Take a few deep breaths, exhaling through the nose.
- Now, breathe in through the nose and easily exhale through the mouth until you can’t exhale any longer. Keep in mind that there’s more air in your lungs than you think.
Now, make sure your diaphragm lets out all the air absorbed in your lungs, until you think there isn’t any air left in your lungs. This will make you feel as if you have extracted your stomach to your spine.
- Afterward, inhale fresh air through your nose into your empty lungs.
- Thoroughly consume your lungs with air. Hold your breath for 5 seconds counting slowly. As every cell in your body should be filled with oxygen.
- Exhale through your mouth again doing ha ha ha, make sure there isn’t any air left in your lungs.
Return to step 4 and repeat as much as you desire. Another benefit of this exercise, is that it is good for your stomach health.